Kajal Agarwal while speaking about Karthi marriage

Posted by Vidnews Monday 20 June 2011


Kajal Agarwal says that Ranjani is the perfect match for Karthi. Actress Kajol Agarwal made her debut through the Tamil film Palani. Later on she continued to act in Modhi Vilayaadu and Saroja. Then she paired with Karthi in Naan Mahan Alla. At that time there was rumors that both were in love. But both of them brushed this news as mere rumors. At this point of time, Karthi got engaged to Ranjani who hails from Erode District. There marriage is to take place on 3rd July.


Kajol Agarwal while speaking about this marriage said, “Karthi is my close friend. I have shared lot of things with him when I acted with Karthi in Naan Mahan Alla. Karthi is a wonderful person. He is going to get married next month. He has selected a bride that is suitable for him. My greetings to both of them. I am now busy in Telugu films. I will be very soon acting in a Tamil film to be directed by K V Anand. I have seen all his films and that also many times. All his films are very stylish. I have got a wonderful role in his film. I am very eager to act in his film.”

0 comments

Post a Comment

TEST SIDEBAR 3