I will not imitate Nayanthara - Asin : Trisha

Posted by Vidnews Saturday 18 June 2011


Kaavalan is the remake of the Malayalam film Body Guard. Nayanthara did the female lead role in the Malayalam film while Asin did the female lead role in the Tamil film Kaavalan. Now this film is being remade in Telugu.


Venkatesh and Trisha are in the lead roles in this film. Speaking about this film, Trisha said, "The story of Body Guard is very wonderful. It is an emotional love story. I like my character in this film. I have acted with dedication. The shooting of college scenes have been completed.

Nayanthara and Asin have acted in Tamil and Malayalam films respectively. I cannot say whose acting is good. Both of them are good actresses. But I will not imitate them."

0 comments

Post a Comment

TEST SIDEBAR 3