I have never thought about love: Sameera Reddy

Posted by Vidnews Tuesday 21 June 2011


Sameera Reddy is acting in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi languages. Sameera while speaking said, “ I am happy that I am acting in three languages. The Tamil and Telugu audience are stable minded. Once they like a person they will keep on celebrating. But Hindi audience are not like that. Today they will enjoy but tomorrow they will forget. 


It is a good matter for South Indian actresses to go to Bollywood. But they have to struggle a lot to stabilize there. They have no respect for South Indian actresses. Now I am pairing with Vishal in a film directed by Prabhu Deva. I will be acting in some more films.

Talks are going on regard with this. Many are asking me when I am going to get married or whether I am in love with anyone. Since I am busy in acting I have never thought about marriage or love. Currently I am love with cinema only.”

0 comments

Post a Comment

TEST SIDEBAR 3